If you desire to deepen your relationship with Love itself and love of Self, this Keith’s Cacao Immersion will take you to the depths of intimacy with yourself and your current or future partner.
Whether you enter this container on your own, with a partner, or with the desire to connect with a partner in the future, this Immersion is a journey of remembrance – a remembering that love is your true essence.
With the support of Ceremonial Cacao’s heart-opening energy, you will be guided into deep inner and relational work to clear away stories that no longer serve your highest good.
• Identifying and releasing blocks that keep you from receiving the love you desire
• Deepening your relationship and intimacy with self and partner
• Grounding and embodying love as a way of being
• Recentering back into your heart-space
• Becoming an energetic match with divine love
• Reconnecting with Source, opening your heart, and clearing the mind and its stories
Ianthi Sparsis is a Cacao Practitioner, Chakradance facilitator, and Reiki Master, with many years of training in meditation, embodiment work, shamanic rites, and the ancient practices of women frame drummers.
Beau Bowker is an Energy Worker, Breathwork Guide & Keith's Cacao Practitioner. He is led by a deep calling to help others find their true essence, feel their power, and free their Spirit.
Whether you are calling in divine partnership or already in a relationship and looking to make it more conscious and aligned, this Immersion is for you!
Do you find yourself…?
This Immersion will help you become the love you seek by reconnecting to Source, opening your heart, clearing away stories that no longer serve your highest good, and allowing you to show up for yourself and your relationship as your essence, which is love.
Based on the teachings of Keith Wilson and his four relationship principles, this Immersion will help you go deep into ancestral patterns, inner child work, and chakra balancing so that you may receive clarity on where you are, and where you desire to be.
By the end of the Immersion, you will have a deeper understanding of your relationship with love and how it relates to self so that you can experience love, no matter what your relationship status is.
• Support and guidance from experienced Cacao Practitioners Beau Bowker & Ianthi Sparsis
• Two blocks of Keith's Cacao
• Powerful daily practices delivered via email
• Personal, self-guided, cacao ceremonies
• Pre-recorded guided meditations with Keith
• Breathwork and chakradance sessions for expanding awareness and moving energy
• Music playlists for at-home ceremony
• LIVE! Orientation and Intention Setting Session on Zoom
• LIVE! Mid-Immersion Support Session on Zoom
• LIVE! Integration Session on Zoom
• Access to a Private Cacao Immersion Facebook Community
• Sacred space creation and powerful intention setting guidance
• Cacao drink recipes and personal cacao ceremonial guidelines
• Journal prompts for reflection and integration
• Other online support materialREGISTER NOW!
Allow the Spirit of Cacao to facilitate this deep inner and relational work as you embark on this intentional journey. See a snapshot of what to expect each week below.
Preparation emails: These include Cacao recipes, guidelines for creating sacred space, and a video lesson on intention setting
Live Intention Setting Call: Saturday, March 18 at 10 am Pacific (1 pm East)
Opening Cacao Ceremony (recorded): Includes a video of Keith’s "Go to Glow" Mediation and a Breathwork tutorial video and playlist for journeying
Questions for daily reflection
Registration Closes: March 12, 2023
Prep Days (with daily emails): March 14-17, 2023
Intention Setting Call: Saturday, March 18 at 10 am Pacific (1 pm East)
Support Call: Saturday, March 25 at 10 am Pacific (1 pm East)
Integration Closing Call: Sunday, April 2 at 10 am Pacific (1 pm East)
Plus a dedicated Facebook Group, daily emails, meditations and activities to support the experience