Cacao experience | Ceremonial cacao | Festive cacao
How is your heart feeling as we move into the Festive Season? This time of year can stir up so many different emotions and energies. Alongside the love, gratitude, and celebration, there is often much stress, pressure, and messy entanglements. It doesn't take much to get caught up in the buzz, cram our calendar with social gatherings, overeat, overdrink, and overwhelm ourselves. And the more we get drawn into unrealistic and emotionally charged expectations, the more we become witnesses to the surge of old emotions and patterns.
So, how do we do Christmas differently this year? The solution is easy. We have a tool in our quiver that can help us put a twist on our favorite holiday traditions and approach the festive season in a clear, intentional manner. With Keith's Cacao as our ally, instead of feeling stressed, we can stay clear and anchored in the space of our hearts.
One of the greatest gifts of Ceremonial Grade Cacao is its ability to gently and naturally open the heart. The Spirit of Cacao brings in the exact medicine our soul needs in the moment, without forcing us to move through anything we are not ready for. Hence why, it's the perfect companion for creating a peaceful and intentional holiday season.
So let's get cozy with a cup of Cacao and reimagine a different way to experience Christmas - a way that nourishes our hearts and homes and keeps us focused on what really matters. We can have a thoughtful, peaceful, joy-filled, and intentional festive season. The best place to start is to get clear and set our intentions.
A warm cup of Keith's Cacao contains both the love and bliss chemicals -the chocolate amphetamine and neurotransmitters that travel to our brain to activate feelings of bliss. And it is traditionally consumed by sitting in an intentional, sacred way.
Savoring every sip and connecting to this powerful plant medicine helps us set our intentions from a centered place, allowing us to anchor into our truth so that we can experience the Festive Season in a whole new way. When we're clear on our intentions and deliberate in the way we show up, invitations to overindulge or participate in old family dramas won't affect us anymore or as much.
After connecting with the Spirit of Cacao and setting intentions for the Festive Season, here are a few ideas to stay committed and swap out unhealthy behaviors for a heart-led holiday.
1. Set aside time each day to connect with your cup of Ceremonial Cacao.
2. Nourish your soul with a daily practice of meditation, breathing exercises, and/or getting into nature. If it's hard to find the time, remember that even a few minutes count, so make it a priority.
3. Create time and space to dedicate your energy to what really matters. Choose what you take into your body, heart, and mind.
4. Give yourself and others grace. Arrive with compassion and understand that the Festive Season can bring up a lot more than meets the eye.
5. Swap alcohol-centered gatherings with Cacao sharing instead. Gift the gift of an open heart to family members and friends. And feel the difference!
If you're looking for a fun way to experience Christmas on Cacao,sign up for our newsletter and receive a bundle of our favorite Holiday Recipes!