The Power of Cacao is a live and online learning course. It couples weekly one-hour Zoom calls with the Internet's most extensive repository of information about Ceremonial Grade Cacao.
The course is open-enrolment. You can begin whenever the time is right for you!
You have 4-months to navigate the online content, learning at the pace that is best for you. During this time you also have access to the weekly calls where you will gather in community with other Cacao enthusiasts from around the world.
Each call is led by an experienced Practitioner. This is your opportunity to ask questions about the materials and to discuss concepts that will bring you closer to understanding your unique way of sharing Cacao.
We hope you will join us to explore 100% Pure Ceremonial Cacao. Read on to learn more about what the course covers.I am Ready to Start the Course
"Indigenous myth tells us whenever the balance between humans and nature is threatened, cacao comes from the rainforest to open people's hearts and return the planet to a state of harmony"
- Keith Wilson, the Chocolate Shaman
• Create and deepen a personal practice with Ceremonial Cacao
• Learn about Keith Wilson, the Chocolate Shaman and 100% Pure Ceremonial Cacao
• Be introduced to the historical, cultural and ritual use Cacao
• Play with delicious Cacao recipes and receive practical advice for personal and group use
• Understand how chocolate is made and the difference between Cacao and store bought chocolate and cocoa powder
• Learn the nutritional, neurochemical and spiritual benefits of cacao
• Receive ceremonial ‘secrets’ and learned wisdom from experienced practitioners
• Understand the principles behind holding sacred, safe space and facilitating groups
• Learn why Ceremonial Cacao supports inner work and integration
• Become more confident and informed in offering Ceremonial Cacao 1:1 and in groups
• Learn how to share Ceremonial Cacao with authenticity, integrity and joyREGISTER NOW
Be in your joy as you drink in the lessons of Cacao.
- Nicole Gnutzman, Director of Course Design for Keith’s Cacao